Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: QSC PLX 1602, Epifani T-112, Aguilar GS112

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by netefx, May 11, 2004.

1. QSC PLX 1602
    Asking Price: US$450
    Condition: Excellent
    Description:

Used in my bass rig. Always racked up. Great power. State of the art design -- only 21 lbs. Excellent condition -- see pictures. Not a scratch on the face -- couple of minor scratches on top. Works perfectly. Stereo, parallel input, or bridge mono for max power 1600 watts at 4 ohms. Have pictures to send.

Epifani T-112
    Asking Price: US$450
    Condition: Excellent
    Description:

New style with Speakons. Perhaps the best single 12" cabinet for bass. Used in my personal rig. Produces the best "B" string tone in many peoples opinion. Clear, articulate, full and powerful tone. Excellent condition. Comes with brand new Epifani cover (MSRP $80). Have pictures to send.

Asking Price: US$325
    Condition: Mint
    Description:

6 months old and not used for last 3 months. Personal setup for bass amplification--never giged only lived in my practice room. Sounds great and very portable. Perfect condition. Ships in original box. Have pictures to send.

2. Doing the bump bump