SOLD FS: QSC PLX-1602

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Senor SQUID, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    I bought this Brand New about 3 weeks ago and I have yet to buy a preamp to connect it to. For me it is just easier to buy a head. I am not gigging that much
    anymore and I don't need all of the power. Comes w/ unfilled warranty and all paperwork.

Housed in a 2 rack-unit chassis that's only 13" deep and 21 lbs. QSC included their exclusive PowerWave? Technology used in the award-winning PowerLight? Series for chest-pounding bass and crystal-clear highs. It also features hum-free noise floor and ultra-low distortion of .03% THD. To keep PLX running under the most demanding conditions, they've even added an Advanced Thermal Management System. PLXs offer the reliability of a company that's been building professional amplifiers for over 30 years.
    Features:
    350 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
    600 watts per channel @ 4 ohms
    800 watts per channel @ 2ohms
    1200 watts @ 8 ohms, bridged mono
    1600 watts @ 4 ohms, bridged mono
    Detented gain controls; DIP switch control of independent clip limiters (in or out), low frequency roll-off filters (in/ out and frequency), bridging, and parallel operation; Front panel LED indicators for signal metering, clipping, protect, parallel inputs, and bridged mono mode; Zero inrush current at turn-on; Class AB+B complementary bipolar output circuitry for ultra-low distortion.
    B0002BSRT8.01-A177UYWNKO0FSW._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    $595 Shipped to lower 48 states
    US Postal Money Order accepted

2. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    $550 Shipped!!

3. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    $525.00 Shipped!! This is Brand NEW

4. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    All PM's replied

5. If I could sell my 2700 watt subwoofer amp here locally, I'd be all over this.

I'll see what I can do.

Bump in any case.

Jay

6. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Awaiting payment. Looks like its headin to TN

7. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    SOLD!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.