1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: QSC Power Amps

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Barisaxman, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barisaxman

Barisaxman Gold Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Two QSC power amps for sale. Less than a year old and in like new condition. I have the original boxes and manuals as well. One was used to drive a small set of subs and the other for my bass rig behind an Ampeg SVP-Pro preamp. I'm moving to a different setup and our PA is all active, so the need is gone for these two great amps. They have over five years left on the six year warranty.

RMX850 - $250
    RMX1450 - $350

Prices include shipping to lower 48.

2. Barisaxman

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Bumpity bump bump....I'll accept cash and trade offers. Or buy both and I'll ship them in a Grundorf Mighty Light 4 space rack for free. I'm looking for a nice 2/10 combo or something if you're up for trading. I can provide pics if needed. These amps are as good as the day they came out of the box. Thanks!

3. Mr. Soul

Mr. Soul

Jan 31, 2007
    PM sent

4. Barisaxman

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    PM Replied....both amps have been listed on Ebay. Thanks.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.