SOLD FS: Rack Rig (Epifani, Alembic, QSC, Furman)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Geoff St. Germaine, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm selling of my gigging rig since I'm done gigging for a while and I have too much stuff to just put it in the spare bedroom.

Alembic F1-X. Very good condition. $450 plus shipping. SOLD

QSC PLX-1602. Very good condition, light scratching on front of handles. $400 plus shipping. SOLD

Epifani T410 NYC. Very good condition, never driven hard. $700 plus shipping.

Furman PL-8. Very good condition. $50 plus shipping. SOLD

Epifani T115 NYC (older wider cab). 15" blown. Tweeter and crossover tested and work fine. 15" might be able to be reconed, if not Epifani has informed me that a replacement is $175. $200 plus shipping. SOLD

SKB 8U space Roto Rack. Good condition, some scratching. $70 plus shipping.

PM or

Attached Files:

2. neutrino

Sep 18, 2005
    why are you "done gigging"? What will you be using now?
  3. I'm in the military and doing a Master's degree in physics and the band I'm gigging with is going to be hitting the road touring after our album comes out in January. I can't tour, and with the label signing and the drive for this band to become more than a local band I am unable to be in it. Since I'll only be in Saskatoon for another 7 months before I go to flight school where I'll have no time to gig for up to 18 months, I want to reduce the rig to something of a more manageable size with similar sound quality. I have a trade that I'm finalizing for the F1-X and QSC for some EA gear, so I'm happy with that.
  4. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Did the QSC deal go through or is it still available?
  5. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    PM sent on the F1-X
  6. PM sent to Mario Lewis and swpyne. Alembic, Furman and QSC are available again.
  7. Epifani T-410 NYC now $700 plus shipping.

QSC PLX 1602 now $400 plus shipping.
  8. Update, the QSC PLX 1602 and Alembic F1-X are sold.
  9. Epifani is now on the 'bay. SKB case still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.