1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Rack Tuner, Wireless, Road Case, Channel Switcher

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RobinC, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Road Ready Rack Case, 4-space - $100 OBO
    This rack has been my trusted amp/head case for some time, the only reason I'm selling it is because I'm transitioning to a micro amp and this case is no longer needed. Rack is 14" deep from rail to rail.

Tripp Lite Power Conditioner w/ rack-mount ears - $100 OBO
    Never worry about frying your gear again. This power conditioner delivers consistent power through both front and rear outlets. I used this to run my entire rig, with the amp, tuner, wireless, etc plugged into the power conditioner, and only the power conditioner itself going into the wall. Awesomely convenient.

Fender RT 1000 Rack-Mount tuner - [DEL]$100 OBO[/DEL] SOLD!
    In perfect working condition and recently serviced and cleaned. You can run your signal through it or run it from your amp's tuner out as I did. This is a solid piece of gear that has never let me down. One cosmetic blemish near the mute button on the face plate, has no effect on functionality.

Digital Reference DR-R3500 Wireless System w/ rack-mount ears - $200 OBO
    This thing is really cool and it works amazingly well, even with the low-B string on my bass. I just don't ever use it so its gotta go. This will come with a spare set of antennas for the receiver and the rack-mounting hardware.

Morley ABY Channel Switcher - $40 OBO
    Select channel A, B, or both (Y). In excellent cosmetic and functional condition.

Don't forget to see the Pics !!!

Thanks for looking!

2. bump

3. rack pix please

4. Monday bump!

5. hump day bump, make me an offer folks!

6. bump

7. rack tuner is sold

8. bump

9. the "its been a while" bump

10. Dead Boy

Dead Boy

Jul 13, 2011
    Ottawa, Canada
    Endorsed Artist: WBGear.com and SIT Strings
    Is the rack mount still available? if so want to PM me?

11. dmonroe

dmonroe

Jun 16, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    How many rack spaces does the Trip Lite trake up and how many outlets does it have?

12. @ Dead Boy: PM Sent!

@ dmonroe: The power conditioner takes up one rack space. It has two outlets on the front and ten in the rear. Four of the rear outlets have special shielding for particularly sensitive equipment. You can see pictures if you click on the link at the bottom of my original post.

Thanks for the questions!

13. bump

14. @ Dead Boy: PM re-sent!

15. All PMs replied...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.