1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Radial Bassbone, EBS Bass IQ, Bartolini, Switch Doctor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cthomas5200, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Clearing out a few items to replenish my GAS fund. All prices include shipping to the CONUS and payment preferred via Paypal.

SOLD ON EBAY - Radial Tonebone Bassbone: I purchased this new the end of May and used it a few times at church. For me the Eden WTDI was more what I was looking for. As you will note, this is like new in the original box with power supply. $175 shipped to the CONUS. SOLD

SOLD EBS Bass IQ Triple Envelope Filter: I picked this up used off TB also a couple of months ago. This is the version with the three internal trim pots to enable you to really dial in your tone. Great unit, but I found that for the times I really need an Envelope Filter the one in my M5 does the trick. I had posted this before and noted the switch seemed a little balky. However, I sprayed it with some pot cleaner and it seems to be working fine now. $80 shipped to the CONUS. SOLD

SOLD ON EBAY! Bartolini MK1 5 String Soapbar pickups from a Lakland 55-01 (Korean). Covers are well worn and the bass pickup has a slight crack in the top that I tried to pick up in the photo. I switched out for US Bartolini's and am not going back, so here is a chance to pick up some great pickups for a steal. $30 shipped to the CONUS. SOLD ON EBAY!

Switch Doctor Volume Attenuator/Switch
    - Not sure how exactly to describe this. It is passive volume built into a pedal that enables you to back off your volume for normal playing and then by stepping on the switch bypass the pot for a volume boost for solo's. Really does the same as turning down your volume knob and then turning it up. I used it more for lead guitar work than bass, but it will work for either. It has velcro on the bottom. BTW, the little light is powered by a 9 volt battery and just tells you when it is engaged/bypassed. Cable in photo is NOT included. $20 Shipped to the CONUS.

Only possible trades I am interested in would be for VT Bass v2, but also interested in any Eden stuff. Hit me up as you never know!

I also have more pictures of the items. PM me with your email address and I will send them to you.

Attached Files:

2. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Pictures of the Switch Doctor and Bartolini Pickups

Attached Files:

3. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    EBS Bass IQ sale pending.

4. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    EBS Bass IQ is SOLD and on its way to E-Mac in New York!

5. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Hump de Bump!

6. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    A happy Thursday bump. Nobody is looking for a Bassbone? I am off to eBay next.

7. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Bartolini's sold on eBay. Bassbone sold pending payment. Switch Doctor still available. Make me an offer!

8. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Bassbone sold on eBay. Switch Doctor volume pedal is the only one still available. Price reduced, but make me an offer. Let's get this one gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.