1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Radial Engineering BigShot PB1 power booster/buffer pedal $100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by velvetphil, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRICE DROP!!

Hey guys, up for sale is my Radial BigShot PB1. I really *really* like this pedal. It's basically an ultra-clean volume boost (for solos or driving a tube amp/overdrive pedal, etc.), and I do mean *ultra*-clean. I've used it with the piezo pickup on my upright to drive an Ampeg B-15, and it does wonders.

It's also got Radial's drag control - basically an adjustable input impedance that adapts to whatever you plug into it, everything from ultra-hot low-Z active pickups to passive P and J pickups to piezo pickups on acoustic instruments - and sends it out as a signal that pedals and amps like to see. More info about that here.

Here's Radial's page about the pedal: http://www.tonebone.com/re-bigshot-pb1.htm

Put simply: if you're running a lot of pedals, most of which are true-bypass, you really should pick this guy up!

PM me to discuss shipping, etc. I'm very flexible. Thanks everyone!

Phil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bump...

3. Bump!

4. Bump!

5. Bump for PRICE DROP!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.