1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Radial Firefly Tube DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ebelow, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebelow

Ebelow

Jul 27, 2008
    Campbell, CA
    Return policy not so great on special ordered items at my local store, so it's up for sale here.
    -New Radial Firefly tube DI
    comes in origin box, all paperwork, power adapter with the special n' flexible secure power cable, absolute in immaculate condition.
    Ordered two of these and decided to go with only one in my studio and live rig.

$500 Radial Firefly Tube DI/Preamp, JR-2 remote foot switch and extra TRS cables shipped, insured in Con.US! PayPal OK

No trade offers please!

more details about the foot switch:
    http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/JR2/

more details about the Tube DI:
    http://www.radialeng.com/r2011/firefly.php

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Firefly/

IMG_3486.

IMG_3487.

2. Ebelow

Ebelow

Jul 27, 2008
    Campbell, CA
    Still available ! brand new ! bump !

IMG_3488.

3. Would you please describe the accessories in the photo? There is a power cord on the left, but what is the black box on the right? You plug the power cord into the wall and then the black box thing into the power cord and then the black box canon-like jack into the Firefly?

The Sweetwater link says that the optional footswitch is $89.99. Does this mean that you DO have the footswitch and are offering it for $50?

4. Ebelow

Ebelow

Jul 27, 2008
    Campbell, CA
    PM replied, Bump
    -more, better quality pics:

firefly2.

firefly3.

firefly5.

firefly4.

firefly6.

with the added and included optional switch and cables (extra $130 at the store)

IMG_3509.

IMG_3511.

IMG_3512.

5. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    I haven't had a chance to use the firefly yet, but have heard it's a great box...I have a question about the JR2 remote switch. Could it be used as a stand alone "mic" mute? in other words, if I wanted to plug a mic into it and then run the XLR to the board, and just use it as a mute switch for the mic, would it work? I have a XLR to 1/4 adapter I could use to plug the mic side in, and go XLR from the JR2 to the board.

Thanks...

6. Ebelow

Ebelow

Jul 27, 2008
    Campbell, CA
    The male XLR and the 1/4" TRS inputs on the JR2 reaching the same points so you can not use at the same time both. Also it gets the power for the LEDs from the DI trough the XLR, or 1/4"TRS, no battery or power adapter need.

7. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Edgewater, Maryland
    Trades?

8. Ebelow

Ebelow

Jul 27, 2008
    Campbell, CA
    Still available for a lowered price! $450 the whole package, bump

9. lightstrum

lightstrum

Oct 9, 2010
    pm sent. Please contact me soon. Thx

10. Ebelow

Ebelow

Jul 27, 2008
    Campbell, CA
    All PMs replied, DI on hold now, deal is on, waiting for payment.

11. Ebelow

Ebelow

Jul 27, 2008
    Campbell, CA
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.