FS: Radial JDI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JazznFunk, Apr 29, 2012.

1. JazznFunk

JazznFunk

Mar 26, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Up for sale is a Radial JDI (the passive, Jensen-equipped model). In superb shape with only one cosmetic ding - a small chip of paint/powdercoat on one end of the outer 'bookcase' cover. Works perfectly. Used on 2 or 3 studio dates and a handful of live dates as well. After a while I realized I just prefer active DI's and since I have a J48 and a Countryman, I am covered all around.

I do not have the original box anymore, but I do have the manual and product guide included with it, which will be included.

$125 + $5 USPS Priority Shipping in the Continental US gets it. PayPal only. PM if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JazznFunk

JazznFunk

Mar 26, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Monday bump...

3. JazznFunk

JazznFunk

Mar 26, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    On hold, pending payment...

4. JazznFunk

JazznFunk

Mar 26, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    SOLD

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021