Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Ramirez R1 Classical Guitar (56K? Go make lunch)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by justateenpoet, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justateenpoet

justateenpoet Have you...killed the Venture brothers!?!?

May 14, 2005
    Connecticut
    I'm not one for blabbing, so let's get to it.

Up for sale is my 2001 Ramirez R1 classical guitar. It's a beautiful piece of work, probably one of the best sounding guitars I've ever played or owned. I guess it's just time to move on...

Specs:
    Red Cedar Top
    African Mahogany sides and back
    Ebony Fingerboard
    650 mm scale length
    Nut is about 2 inches wide

The guitar has been well stored and humidified while I've owned it. This being said, it does have hairline cracks on either side of the fingerboard where it meets the body, and there's a small bit of warping below the bridge. These are both minor issues that do not detract from the sound or playability of the guitar. There are no interior structural problems.

I'm looking to get $600 + shipping on this guitar (Hard Shell case included). No trades. The guitar will be waxed and set up prior to shipping, and will ship with a Planet Waves humidifier. International offers are fine, just keep the shipping costs in mind.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking! :)
    (I appologize for my mediocre photog skills)

2. justateenpoet

May 14, 2005
    Connecticut
  3. UtBDan

UtBDan Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    wish I had that cash on stash.

bump for you, envy for me

4. justateenpoet

May 14, 2005
    Connecticut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.