Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Rare White Ibanez ATK 300

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by xcental34x, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Im selling my White Ibanez ATK 300. Its in really good condition, only a few light scratches. I bought it in the fall to be a 4 string match for my stingray 5 but now I have changed my mind and wanna go for a sterling. Only issues are the volume knob slips off if you are rough w/ it and 2 of the string ferrels on the back have fallen out and been lost. This isn't a factor because I have it strung through the bridge and it works just as good. 1 was gone when I got it and the other fell out at a gig. This bass is in better shape than most of the ATK's I have seen and the white finnish rules. I had a set up done to it at the local shop where I get all my work done and it plays really nice. Fairly new set of EB slinkys on it. No issues what so ever w/ the neck.

Im asking $275 shipped or I will also consider trades. Please send all questions and requests to xjasonsmithx@hotmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bump. great price on this.

3. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    While I'm still surfing the classifieds this evening, Ima bump it too. I am a die hard ATK guy. I've got 3 ATK's- a sunburst 100, a MIJ Koa top 300 and a Red stained 305 on the way to me. I also am of the opinion that these are more Stingray sounding than the stingray, in the same way that Phil Collins sounded more like Peter Gabriel than Peter Gabriel upon replacing him as the frontman for Genesis. I digress.

Anyway, you get the point. ATK's are beasts. Check out my review thread called Ibanez ATK vs. EBMM Stingray (or something like that). ATK's have a cult following and even in these days with luthierie technology so easily exported, for $300 you cannot get anywhere near the quality of this bass.

4. xJasonSmithx

xJasonSmithx Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2003
    Memphis, TN

5. fourstring44

fourstring44

Jul 22, 2003
    St. Louis
    What's the weight on this fellow?

_Curt

6. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    Damn dude. That bass rocks.

myspace.com/ardor

7. Would you be willing to ship it to the UK ?

8. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    If you'd ship to Aus at my expense, i'd be interested.. I'm looking at that other ATK on here as well.. I just want another alternative to my rosewood board sterling..

9. xJasonSmithx

Jun 25, 2003
    Memphis, TN
  10. Punkr702

Punkr702

Mar 8, 2005
    I have 7 ATKs myself,a korean sunburst ATK 300,a korean black ATK 300,a korean white ATK 300,a korean amber ATK 300,a korean black ATK 100,an MIJ Koa topped ATK 500 and an MIJ cherry burst ATK 300.
    They are really great basses in fact they are my main bass line that I
    use.I play original punk rawk,we are just starting out actually.Bottom
    line is I love these basses to death.Ever since I first heard of them in 99
    I wanted one really bad.I didnt aquire my first one until December 2003 when i was 18 and was working.It felt good to have them ever since.

11. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    So thats where all the ATKs went.

12. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    And I got the other four. Still looking for more. Lost the auction for an unlined fretless on evilbay last night.

13. xJasonSmithx

Jun 25, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    people keep saying the money is in the mail then backing out.

-Jason

14. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I smell something fishy going on here...

-Ray

15. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.