1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Raven Labs True Blue EQ

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Reuben, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reuben

Reuben

Aug 8, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    Raven Labs True Blue EQ

I bought it three years ago and it's never left my studio. It's in beautiful condition. There's input, output, and in/out for the power supply (NOT INCLUDED). If you already have a Raven Labs power supply you can run it off that, or two 9 volt batteries.

Read about it here:

http://www.raven-labs.com/pages/products/tbeq/tbeqom.html

$100 + shipping. Paypal preferred, but money order is OK too.

PM if you desire.

Attached Files:

2. Hi from a former fellow Brooklynite.

Can I ask why you're selling?
    Do you know if a generic power supply can be used, and/or what the voltage requirement is?
    Do the pots have center detents? (I think that's the right word -- I mean is there a notch or stop that tells you when you're dialled in FLAT?)

3. Reuben

Reuben

Aug 8, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    I bought the unit back when I was using an AI contra and was trying to make it sound more like I wanted. Since I sold the AI last year I haven't used the EQ. It's great, but all my remaining amps have perfectly good EQ, and I need money.

I don't know if a generic ps works or not. Seems to me it should if the connectors are right, but I've never tried. Since it runs on two 9 volt batteries I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's 18 volts.

There are center detents on the boost/cut knobs, and none on the frequency knobs. I found it super easy to use. And...it's blue.

4. PM sent.

5. Reuben

Reuben

Aug 8, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.