1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Red USA 4 string Fender Precision $650 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 0utlier, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0utlier

0utlier

Feb 21, 2006
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Red 4 string USA Fender Precision bass with hard shell case. This bass is in excellent shape with a minor ding shown in the last picture. This bass was just professionally set up including new strings. There will be no disappointments with this instrument. It sounds and plays fantastic. I'm selling as I just don't play 4 strings any longer.

$650 shipped, to the lower 48. Any questions send me a PM.

The only trade (+ / - cash) I'm interested in would be a Fender 5 string Jazz or Precision. I also have a 5 string Warwick Corvette Standard selling/trading on the board too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Marc H.

Marc H. Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2003
    Bucks County, PA
    PM Sent

3. 0utlier

0utlier

Feb 21, 2006
    Hattiesburg, MS
    I should have been more specific... For trades, I'm only interested in USA model Fenders.

4. What shade of red is that? It appears to be fiesta?:meh:
    How much does she weigh?
    :hyper:

5. 0utlier

0utlier

Feb 21, 2006
    Hattiesburg, MS
    I don't want to definitively say it's fiesta red because I'm not 100% sure. I think it is though. Several people have said it is. The above pics are definitely representative of the color.

6. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    +1. Also, where are you located?

7. 0utlier

0utlier

Feb 21, 2006
    Hattiesburg, MS
    I don't have a scale here, but it weighs what I would expect this bass to weigh. It's not overly heavy or light, is well balanced, and plays like a dream. I would guess it to be between 8 and 10 pounds. I'm in Tuscaloosa, AL.

8. torgeot

torgeot

Apr 9, 2007
    I have a matching strat that this may just have to sit next to. I'm looking for a P I just have a PM out to another TB user, so maybe she end up next to her sister

9. Is it made in 2001? Are you the first owner? Are there any problem about the neck and frets?

10. 0utlier

0utlier

Feb 21, 2006
    Hattiesburg, MS
    I must have missed this post. Sorry.

I'm pretty confident that it is a 2000. No, I am not the first owner. There are no problems with the neck or the frets. The bass was just professionally set up and plays great. I got the bass so I would have a Fender P in the stable. As it turns out I have a hard time going from 5 to 4 strings so it's best for me to just stick with 5 strings.

11. Seriously interested but first before I go any further, would you ship to Canada?

12. Bump for red "P".

13. S-1 switching?

14. 0utlier

0utlier

Feb 21, 2006
    Hattiesburg, MS
    No S-1 switch. This is a 2000 model.

15. PM'd with a question

16. 0utlier

0utlier

Feb 21, 2006
    Hattiesburg, MS