1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Red Witch Empress Chorus Vibrato Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BluesWalker, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BluesWalker

BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    The pedal is used and in excellent shape. I bought it a few months ago and really liked the sounds I was able to get out of it with my 5-string, active fretted bass. I am going another direction with my effects so I am selling it.

Info on the pedal can be found at redwitchpedals.com

The pedal runs for about $300 new. I am offering it for $200 including shipping in the CONUS (lower 48). If you are outside the CONUS, contact me for shipping information.

Sale includes original box and instruction manual. There is velcro on the bottom of the pedal (see picture).

Attached Files:

2. Why can't I print money?

3. BluesWalker

BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    LOL

4. BluesWalker

BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Daily Bump

5. BluesWalker

BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Bump

6. BluesWalker

BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks for the offer, that is a great pedal, but I don't need another chorus pedal. I am getting all of my chorus needs from my Bass POD

7. BluesWalker

BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    I have had a couple of other trade offers, but I am only looking for a cash deal at this time.

8. BluesWalker

BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.