1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Relic'ed Mexican P-bass w/ some upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by joshmickelson, May 16, 2011.

1. joshmickelson

joshmickelson

Nov 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    This is a 2002 Mexican Ash P-bass with some upgrades. The neck was replaced with a finder licensed mighty mite neck. The body was stripped and reliced and repainted with nitro. I'm not a huge fan of the relic job that the previous owner did, but it works. It has had an NOS gold pickguard and pickup cover added. Still has the original electronics and comes in a fender gig bag. Will come with an unused set of LaBella Rockin' roundwounds. This bass plays wonderfully, the neck is a tad thinner than your standard p-bass neck. The only minor issue is that one of the tuning pegs is a bit stiff, I believe it just needs some lubrication.

SOLD shipped and paypaled. Discount for local buyers in Colorado/Denver.

5726622383_db99102d12_o.
    5727179102_990b717796_o.
    5726622341_640b1332d8_o.

I can take some more pics tonight if you need them.

2. Hey! You're in Denver! (I just saw this on CL) Bump for a fellow CO bassist.

Relic looks sweet too btw

3. joshmickelson

joshmickelson

Nov 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Thanks! I have a local guy looking at this tonight. I have gotten a few PMs on here and I will follow up with each of you after tonight

4. joshmickelson

joshmickelson

Nov 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    sold locally. thanks for all of the interest!