1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Relist Elrick Gold Series 6 Claro Walnut

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cobbster, Apr 19, 2010.

1. cobbster

cobbster

Sep 11, 2000
    Claro Walnut Top, Swamp Ash Body/3-Pc Maple Neck/24-Fret Wenge Board/35 w/ zero fret. Bart. pups with Bart 3 band eq.
    I have had this bass 2 months but must let it go due to finances.
    This bass is the bomb. Super tone and playability.
    Comes with Elrick hard case and tools.
    $1975.00 shipped to lower 48 states. For pics email to cobbster6@triad.rr.com or signcraf@clearwire.net
    I accept Pay Pal, MC/Visa, Amex.

Attached Files:

2. Sorry to hear about the circumstances behind the sale. Screaming price on a terrific instrument.

Without pics, it might be worth clarifying a few specs - 'hybrid' with set neck? 'J' or 'soapbar' pickups? NTMB-F pre with the active/passive switch and mid frequency (3-way) switch?

All the best with the sale. These are really wonderful instruments to play, hear, and see.

3. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    email sent!!! Depending on weight.....DIBS!

4. I just picked up an Elrick Platinum 6 neck-thru last month and these basses are AWESOME!! The sound is just incredible. I had never played an Elrick before I bought mine and I was going on what people had said about these basses so I was taking a chance and boy I'm glad I did. You cant beat the quality and the bass is pretty light which I really like! Easy on the back and shoulders :) Also, the 6 string is very easy to play and the neck is very easy on the hands and plenty wide but not too wide! Bump for a real nice quality bass!

5. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    There is no such thing as a heavy Elrick, Rob likes his basses light.

6. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    That's why I need me one! Only need a 5...

7. cobbster

cobbster

Sep 11, 2000
    Sold

8. sirmike75

sirmike75

Jul 16, 2009
    Arlington,Texas
    Nice

9. korybaugus

korybaugus

Sep 27, 2009
    San Francisco
    Damn! I It sold before I could get my tax return.
    :crying: