1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Reverend Flatroc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Smallequestrian, May 27, 2012.

1. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    About to close on a house and would like some extra money for furnishings. Only trade I might think about is a Dave Smith Mopho Keyboard.

First off is my Reverend Flatroc. Guitar sounds and plays great, unfortunately I don't on guitar. Since I know my role, I'm sending this on. Its got the no longer offered Les Trem option, which I love (kind of a bigsby feel). It will also ship in a sweet Mono Guitar gig bag (189 bucks new). Only issue are some dings on the back. I have put the worst offenders in pictures, the other ones wouldn't show up in photos (small dents, nothing big). $600 shipped in the US.

IMG_2164.jpg
    IMG_2162.jpg
    IMG_2163.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2166.jpg

2. funkingroovin

funkingroovin Conquering A-D-D,and all the other notes as well!

Apr 19, 2009
    Hawaii
    Man that's hot!! I wish I had the cash,this would pair up nicely with my orange Rumblefish..