1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Reverend Mercalli 5-FM w/ upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by etsob, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etsob

etsob Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Endorsing artist, REMIC Microphones
    Putting my Reverend Mercalli 5 (flamed maple version) up on the block after much debate. Turns out I can't stay away from the Laklands! Bought this new a few months ago, and upon Brad Houser's recommendation, had Hipshot Ultralite tuners installed for weight reduction & balance improvement. I had this work done by Mike Lull, and also had him do a setup and install Dunlop strapocks. Bass has been played mostly in home studio, apart from a couple of rehearsals. 99% mint condition; the only things I've found cosmetically with the instrument are the filled screwholes from the original tuners and a pinhead-sized ding on the underside of the upper horn from an errant cable. Everything else is as new as the day I bought the bass. Weight comes in at 9.8 lbs, but I've found the balance of the instrument to make it seem like less, especially with a good wide strap.

Asking $800 shipped CONUS or elsewhere w/ additional shipping paid. Bass will ship well-packed in a basic gig bag. Only trade consideration would be for a Lakland 55-01 or Glaub/P. PM with any questions, and thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. etsob

etsob Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Endorsing artist, REMIC Microphones
    additional photos

Attached Files:

3. etsob

etsob Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA