Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Rick 4001 & Peavey 410TX

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jon Chewning, Oct 18, 2000.

1. The Rick is a white 1980 (SN-TU3915) with typical wear (a few dings). I bought it in 1984 and used it for 10 years. A non-stock bridge was installed when I got it, but just recently I had a stock bridge reinstalled as well as a new pickguard, wiring harness, tone knobs and chrome hardware. It's in great shape and sounds phenomenal! I'm selling because I don't play a four-string any more and would like to find it a good home. I'm asking $700.

The Peavey cab is 7 years old and in very good condition. It handles 700 watts and the price is $225. I'm also selling my Peavey Mark VI head in very good condition at a price of $275. It handles 400W at 2 ohms or 250W at 4 ohms.

I live in the Sacramento area and would prefer a local sale. You can reach me by email (jchewning@sacbee.com).

[Edited by Jon Chewning on 01-25-2001 at 01:10 PM]

2. Nobody looks at page 3 anymore.. Plus I dropped the price, so get interested!

3. Ok that does it.. now the 4001 is $650. Somebody bite.