1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Rick 4001 & Peavey 410TX

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jon Chewning, Oct 18, 2000.

1. The Rick is a white 1980 (SN-TU3915) with typical wear (a few dings). I bought it in 1984 and used it for 10 years. A non-stock bridge was installed when I got it, but just recently I had a stock bridge reinstalled as well as a new pickguard, wiring harness, tone knobs and chrome hardware. It's in great shape and sounds phenomenal! I'm selling because I don't play a four-string any more and would like to find it a good home. I'm asking $700.

The Peavey cab is 7 years old and in very good condition. It handles 700 watts and the price is $225. I'm also selling my Peavey Mark VI head in very good condition at a price of $275. It handles 400W at 2 ohms or 250W at 4 ohms.

I live in the Sacramento area and would prefer a local sale. You can reach me by email (jchewning@sacbee.com).

[Edited by Jon Chewning on 01-25-2001 at 01:10 PM]

2. Nobody looks at page 3 anymore.. Plus I dropped the price, so get interested!

3. Ok that does it.. now the 4001 is $650. Somebody bite.