SOLD FS Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tombowlus, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Not really wanting to get rid of this bass, but need to bring some cash in, and it's not getting played, so here's a feeler for my Ric 4003 Jetglo. I am not sure of the year, but I think it's a 2001 or 2003, something like that. I'll try to nail that down and post back in this thread. As you can see from the pics, I installed the Hipshot bridge, but the original bridge will ship in the case with the bass. I also had Phil Maneri install the push/pull switch that gives you the vintage/modern voicing option.

I would like to get $1,500, shipped within the lower 48. Again, this is a feeler listing. This bass is in very good, but not mint, condition. The original case is a little scuffed, but solid.

Before the bridge swap:

148_4860.jpg

148_4895.jpg

148_4897.jpg

After the bridge swap:

IMG_6791.jpg

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Sold!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.