Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Ridiculously light '00 G&L L2K, $775/offer

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ohiobob227, Aug 30, 2002.

1. All right, I'm pretty sure I'm selling my '00 L2k. Here's the what:

I've got a G&L already that I flat-out love, and another new bass on the way. Two G&Ls means that one's getting played, and the other is just gonna sit in a case for most of the time. Plus, my other L2K is so thrashed that I don't think I'd want to sell it to somebody who hadn't played it first!

First, the bass weighs in at just under 8 pounds, probably closer to 7-1/2. Transparent blonde finish, ash body, maple board. Sound is very growly/lively, definately the 'J-on-steroids' end of the G&L spectrum. Has two dings, one fairly hefty (shown in photo), the other pretty minor. Bass pot has been replaced. Other than the one big ding, the bass could hang as new in nearly any retail store. Pics up at http://www.sonic.net/~ohiobob/L2K/ . The pics show the bass as much more yellow/cream than it actually is, blonde must be hard to photograph. Includes OHSC. Nut width is 1-3/4". I'm looking for $725/offer. Not really into trades, but I'll entertain offers in case anything strikes my fancy. Perhaps a nice fretless? Maybe an 8 string?
    Email we with any questions.

mike
    dude's roadie

2. Lowered price, just found a backup amp head, and do need to move this bass. Make me a good offer, and it's yours!

mike