1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Rockbass Streamer LX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sheryl682, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Note price drop 10/28

This is a gently used Rockbass Streamer LX (has ACTIVE PJ pickup setup).

I bought it used from a dealer this summer after I played the new Rockbass Fortress at the NAMM and then discovered that there were none to be had. Sounds great and I find the neck to be really friendly. Problem is it doesn't fit me - I can't really reach the 1st fret (which happens frequently when you are 5'2" tall). I have been keeping it my bedroom as a practice bass - no gigging or anything like that. But I need a new amp that is small enough that I can carry it myself (and that is still gigworthy) so I am trying to raise some funds.

Anyway, it is in pretty nice used shape. The close up picture of the bridge (below) shows the only scratch that goes into the paint. There are a couple of scratches on the back that are just in the clearcoat. They were all there when I got it. Nothing wrong with the neck, electronics, etc. Has a set of almost new SIT strings on it.

Comes with the Rockbass gig bag shown below, owner's manual, the Warwick tools and strap locks.

I paid about $400 and will sell it for [DEL]$375[/DEL] $350 shipped in the US. The list price on them is $1400 without the case (yeah, right) and they sell on Amazon.com for $600 new. The LX model costs more than the other model - can't tell you why - but if you are doing price comparisons it makes a difference.

Thanks!

Rockbass.gif

Close up of front.

RBFrontClose.gif

Back of Head Stock with Serial Number:

RBSerial.gif

This is the worst ding on it:

RBScratch.gif

Comes with this Rockbass gig bag:

RBBag.gif

2. peledog

peledog

Jul 9, 2010
    San Diego, CA
  3. Seriously thinking about the MB15. Have you gotten to play with one yet?

4. Price dropped 10/28. I also corrected the description - this bass has active pickups not passive as I initially wrote. Obviously wasn't paying attention...

Facepalm

5. Bump - show my poor bass some love!

6. Bumpity Bump