1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Rogue VB-100 "Beatle Bass" with case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Pilgrim, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

I've had this bass a couple of years and just don't get around to playing it. Installed Labella Deep Talkin' flats and they sound great. It has Stewart-McDonald pearloid tuner handles to match the pickguard, but the original handles will be included at well. Comes with the correct factory hard case which fits beautifully.

The sound of these basses has been discussed and praised in many forums. It's a lightweight bass in 30" scale and narrow neck, it pumps out a solid bass sound and gives you that nice "Beatles bass" style option.

There's not a single nick, scratch or mark anywhere on this bass...it is as clean as the day it came out of the factory packaging. You will not find a better set up or better condition bass. The action is low and the bass is easy and fast to play.

$160 plus shipping, or make me a worthwhile offer. No trades please, I need cash for another bass I'm getting.

P1010305.jpg

P1010306.jpg

20130112_165419.jpg

20130112_165357.jpg

20130112_165319.jpg

20130112_165500.jpg

2. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    come on man concentrate on the right things, the Broncos are playin....

3. Pilgrim

Not any longer.....and their defense let them down. I watched while posting from my laptop.

Hopefully the Packers and Seahawks will win...which would put my two favorites on a collision course.

4. Pilgrim

Bumpage for Sunday. Someone can use a sweet Beatle bass.

5. Pilgrim

Wednesday bump.

6. Pilgrim

Price lowered to $160 plus shipping.

7. Pilgrim

Bueller? Bueller?

8. Pilgrim

Evening bump...

9. bassinplace

bassinplace

Dec 1, 2008
    Do you know what year the bass is?

10. Also, what is the overall length top to bottom? Thanks.

11. Pilgrim

I have a couple of inquiries - Phil, your PM box is full - I will respond to them as I work through the questions.....

The bass is two years old if I recall correctly. I'll get measurements this AM.....got 'em.

The bass is 42.5" long, including the flute on top of the headstock. Scale length is 30". It was made in Korea, and the build sticker is on the back side of the headstock.

12. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    I'll take the little beauty!!

13. Pilgrim

Deal with GaryLC made, payment pending.

14. Pilgrim

And...sold.

15. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2008
    I used to drool over the pictures of this bass! Sad I missed the chance to buy it.

16. Pilgrim

There are more of them out there.

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021