1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Roland Micro Cube Bass RX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by The Butler, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Butler

The Butler

Oct 11, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Here's a great little practice amp.

First, here's the sam ash page...
    http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/sto...tegorySA182894

I bought this amp about two months ago. I have taken it out of the box & it has been at my office ever since, but it is otherwise brand new. It will come with the original box and manuals, just like you bought it at your favorite music store. It sounds great! Awesome tone for an amp as small as it is. It has amp modeling features as well, giving you several different tones to choose from. There are built-in effects and even a drum machine to play along with.

These are going for $230 new in the stores, even online! You are getting exactly what you would get if you were to buy it new.

Please check out this description from the Roland web site.

"A New Prescription for Tone, Power, & Portability Meet the new MICRO CUBE for bass - small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! This little amp overachieves with serious bombast in a small body. You won't believe how much this little amp can deliver through its stereo power amps and four newly developed custom speakers.

Stereo power amplifiers and 4 newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
    8 COSM(R) amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
    Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
    Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
    Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 11-hour continuous use), AC adaptor included
    Compact body with carrying strap"

Price: $150 including shipping to the lower 48 states.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. The Butler

The Butler

Oct 11, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump

3. bassdrummer

bassdrummer Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    I'll take it! PM sent. Reply to my home email address in the PM as I can't access TB at work.

4. ghiadub

ghiadub Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Auburn, CA
    Dibbs if this falls thru

5. The Butler

The Butler

Oct 11, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Sold & shipping today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.