1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: ROLAND V-BASS SYSTEM w/ GK3B PICKUP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bass Grease, Aug 8, 2012.

1. PRICE DROP!
    PRICE DROP 2!
    PRICE DROP 3!

Asking price: $409 via PAYPAL Shipped in continental USA.

You Save $141 Was asking $550!

OR BEST OFFER or TRADE

MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT REQUEST

WOW! This pedal does almost everything, and does it WELL!. I A/Bed the MusicMan StingRay bass model in the unit with my real StingRay, and I honestly can't decide which sounded better. They just sounded like 2 different and awesome basses that came out of the EBMM factory. The synth tracks soooo much better than most synth pedals because of the COSM modeling. Don't forget the WHAMMY feature and the amazing organ sounds this unit is capable of.

Condition:
    V-Bass: Amazing condition, could be a brand new unit out of the box, except I just don't have the box. Comes with power cable and manual. Works flawlessly.

GK Cable: Brand New, Flawless.

GK3B: Works flawlessly. Minor wear on the actual pickup from installation and removal. Comes with most original parts and accessories, everything you need to install it will come shipped to you.

Why am I selling it? I need money for automotive repair.

TRADES: Although I'm really looking for money, I will carefully consider all trade offers, but please send as much information as possible about your trade items. I am a gear junkie, so offer anything you think I might be interested in.

THANKS for looking!!!

Official Websites:
    V-Bass:
    http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=241

GK3B:
    http://www.roland.com/products/en/GK-3B/

Attached Files:

2. henry2513

henry2513 Supporting Member

May 9, 2011
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Are you willing to sell the pickup on it's own?

3. GK3B Pickup on it's own: 170 OBO or Trade.

Thanks! :)

4. Sale pending.

5. And SOLD for 409 Shipped