1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Roscoe Beck Jazz IV LPB *Almost* Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Nomad5, May 19, 2011.

1. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    I say almost, because there's a small chip out of the finish near the input jack (you can see it in the pics) from the PO. I picked this up here on TB and I'm totally impressed with this bass. I've gigged twice with it and really enjoyed it. It will not, however unseat my other Jazzes - and since I'm funding some new gear, this one has to go.

These basses are very well put together, MIA, Passive, Hipshot Hardware (drop D tuner), coil splitters, master Vol & Tone, 22 frets in a 34" scale.....just an all around nice bass with tons of tonal options. Comes in a cool G&G Chocolate Tweed case. 8.4 on the bathroom scale....might be a bit heavier, but not much. Very comfy to wear all night. Fresh sunbeams 2 wks ago. I believe the 4 is discontinued also.

Asking $1,100 shipped CONUS.

Not really interested in trades, unless you have a SL900 or a 400+ you would like to move out (I know, totally different concepts!). I'd trade straight-up for either of those.

Pics:

https://picasaweb.google.com/sheldon.conrad/RoscoeBeck?authkey=Gv1sRgCNnBksbugbKDxgE#

Cheers & Thanks!

2. Nomad5

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Off to bed early on a Thursday bump.

cheers,

3. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Trade for a 2000 American P Deluxe 4 banger (black/tort.guard/rosewood)?

4. Nomad5

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Check your PM's

cheers,

5. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Replied! :smug:

6. Nomad5