1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Roscoe D'Addario Custom 6 String Sets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    I have 2 sets of "brand new" (near 2 months old) Roscoe Set that I purchase directly from Gard @ Roscoe Guitars. These strings are great and the same custom gauge/brand that the Roscoe basses ship with. Sold the bass and no longer need the custom string sets.

D'Addario Nickel Sizes:
    .30/.45/.65/.85/.100/.125 <- I think this is correct!!

I wrap all my single strings and put them in an air tight zip lock bag for storage with a silicone pack inside.

$37.00 for Both sets SHIPPED to CONUS Lower 48 Only!

2. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

I'll take them

3. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    pending payment.....

4. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    SOLD!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.