1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Roscoe lg 3005 myrtle burl/spanish cedar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chris lykins, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris lykins

chris lykins Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2004
    phoenix az
    With a heavy heart I think I need to let this go. Beautiful burl/birdseye mytle top over spanish cedar. Exhibition cocobolo board with barts and audere 4 band preamp with z switch. Fattest/ warmest roscoe I own. Only letting it go as I have two roscoes with 19mm spacing and 34 scale that Im more used to and the 18mm just feels a little cramped. Comes with roscoe HSC
    $1900 paypal ok

Attached Files:

2. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Another fine example of ROSCOE handywork! Do you have some more pics of the headstock or back of the bass? What's the S/N? Are you 1st owner? How old? These might result in a faster sale for you. :bassist:

3. chris lykins

Dec 4, 2004
    phoenix az
    Thanks for the advice! First owner, serial number 5637. Wish I could take better pics but theres a good one in the archive at Blueberry Hill Bass. If it had 19mm spacing Id keep it! Pics as requested

Attached Files:

4. chris lykins

Dec 4, 2004
    phoenix az
    bump

5. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
  6. chris lykins