1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Roscoe unlined fretless 5 -- $1795 shipped or $1695 local!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by junglebike, Aug 1, 2007.

1. junglebike

junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Asking $1795 shipped, paypal'ed, everything'ed. Comes with straplocks, the Roscoe case, TI flats (plus an unknown but fairly fresh halfwound set of strings). The bass is in VERY good condition. A tiny bit of fingerboard marking due to previous use of halfwound (I think) strings. Really really nothing to be concerned about. 35" scale and has the Bart pre I've been told. I don't really know much more than that about the instrument, unfortunately, but you could probably contact Roscoe with the s/n (#3241) to get more info if you wish

This is a fantastic bass, but I'm finding that I just don't have the practice time in my new job to really re-learn my fretless chops. I just got it a few weeks ago, but I've decided to go with a fretted 5-er (Warwick FNA Jazzman) instead.

Not in a big hurry to sell; let's start out at just under $1800. A solid deal for a world-class instrument. I'll knock $100 off the price for a local cash pickup! 6bc1_3.
    67fd_3.
    7302_3.
    77d5_3.
    64ad_3.
    6f51_3.

2. PM :)

3. junglebike

junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    and responded

4. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    IMHO this is the ideal fretless.

Good luck.

5. junglebike

junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    :) Thanks. I think so too, and I've played a lot of 'em. I'd put the F-basses on par with these guys, but not all that much else. Unfortunately, I can't really handle *any* fretless right now.

6. Still missing a string for me :)

7. jzucker

jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    free bump. My roscoe fretless was the best fretless I ever heard.

8. junglebike

junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    bump

9. One Bass Short

One Bass Short Seeking to better my collection Gold Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Sorry about the PM. I should have looked first where you were. I am in New York and interested. Need your best price. Don't do paypal so will have to make other arragements if we can cut a deal. PM me back and lets see where we go with this.

10. junglebike

junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    On hold for One Bass Short!