1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Sadowsky Flatwound String Med. Gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by kirkm24, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    This is a barely used set of Sadowsky flats. These are excellent flatwound strings and of all the various brands I have ever played, I liked these the best for feel and tone. They feel like silk and sound like classic Motown thump! Anyway, my gig required a tone with a little edge to it so I had to go back to using rounds so that is why I am selling these. I never gigged with them and they were only on my P bass for about a week before I removed them. I re-packaged the strings back in the original packaging. They were installed on a P bass so they should re-install on a P bass perfectly! These are $42 plus shipping brand new. I ordered these direct from Sadowsky. I will sell these for $25 shipped (+$5 for international). No trades.

2. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    Did you string them through the body or the bridge?

If through the body, I'll try them. PM me with your PayPal email.

3. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    They were strung through the body. PM replied to. On hold pending payment.

4. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    Check your email :)

Payment on da way.

5. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.