Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS: Sadowsky Metro RV5 with VTC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Eggman, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    If you have seen any of my posts recently - you know I sold my fantastic Dingwall Prima because it was not getting played much - as I primarily play a 4 string. Well just as I was selling the Prima, jazz5757, posts this great bass for sale. Fighting temptation and other GAS impulses as hard as I could - the impulses won and I bought the Sadowsky.

Good news - this is as good a 5 string as I have ever had the priviledge to play.

Bad news - I am still primarily a 4 string player.

Worse news - I have been reminded of some other obiligations and opportunities that need some financial attention.

Best news - you can now buy this terrific Sadowsky bass.

History: this bass was pickles, then jazz5757. According to pickles the bass is still under 1 year old. jazz5757 had the Vintage Tone Control (very cool BTW) installed.

No issues at all. Neck and frets are in great shape. Rosewood board, Olympic white color. Body is dig-free. Tortoise shell pickguard has some fingernail swirl - which bugs me so I bought a new guard from Roger that I have not yet installed. I also put Dunlop straplocks on it.

Serial M391 - picture on the Sadowsky website.

$1850 - delivered to the US48. Paypal accepted (I will absorb the fee). Bass, case, new pickguard, delivery.

Hate to see it go - this is a great bass. But I am selling it for the same reason I sold the Prima - 5 string basses sit too much around my place. This bass needs to be out getting played every day.

2. tthor

tthor

May 11, 2005
    Lynchburg, VA
    PM sent

3. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Sale pending with TTHOR. Waiting on payment and checking clearing.

Thanks

Eggman

4. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Ahhh, 'ol 391. She's a sweetheart alright. I'm glad its still in the TB family ... I'd hate for some stranger to get their hands on that sweet of a bass. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.