1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Sadowsky Standard 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mikezimmerman, Oct 26, 2004.

1. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Sadowsky Standard 5, with maple neck/board and beautiful figured maple top in cherry sunburst. This bass plays and sounds wonderful, but I'm used to rosewood boards, and going with something a little more "vintage". Aside one small chip on the lower horn, it's in excellent condition with only routine playing wear.

The bass has Bart humbuckers with the standard Sadowsky preamp, along with black Gotoh bridge and tuners. Comes with either and generic hardshell case or nice Lakland gigbag.

I was looking at trading it, but have run across a Vintage 5 that's just what I had in mind, so I'd like to sell outright for $1900.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mikezimmerman

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    The bass has been sold.

3. How many names do you have, anyway, and what's your problem with shirts? Some sort of Rico Suave thing? :p
    Congrats...

4. mikezimmerman

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    :)

Just a different login over here than on the 'Pit.

The shirt thing...I dunno. There was just this one bar we used to play in where I took it off once after a few too many shots of tequila, and it got to be a joke about how many sets we could get through with my clothes on. The female attention didn't hurt, either....