Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Sadowsky Standard 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mikezimmerman, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Sadowsky Standard 5, with maple neck/board and beautiful figured maple top in cherry sunburst. This bass plays and sounds wonderful, but I'm used to rosewood boards, and going with something a little more "vintage". Aside one small chip on the lower horn, it's in excellent condition with only routine playing wear.

The bass has Bart humbuckers with the standard Sadowsky preamp, along with black Gotoh bridge and tuners. Comes with either and generic hardshell case or nice Lakland gigbag.

I was looking at trading it, but have run across a Vintage 5 that's just what I had in mind, so I'd like to sell outright for $1900.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The bass has been sold.

3. How many names do you have, anyway, and what's your problem with shirts? Some sort of Rico Suave thing? :p
    Congrats...

4. :)

Just a different login over here than on the 'Pit.

The shirt thing...I dunno. There was just this one bar we used to play in where I took it off once after a few too many shots of tequila, and it got to be a joke about how many sets we could get through with my clothes on. The female attention didn't hurt, either....