1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS- Sadowsky UV70 5 string Ash/Morado

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chris.gotfunk, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    Well... the wants and needs have finally outweighed my ability to keep this. This is going to crush me to sell. I have one request of the buyer, that if they go to sell it, they give me first dibs on it back. This is truly one of the finest instruments I have ever owned. But, I have twins on the way and need some other gear so the wife has banned me from spending any new money on gear. Anyway, enough of the sob story.

This bass is in about 9/10 condition with only super minor wear. It weighs about 10.2lbs which is not even noticable on gigs for me. It was modded with the Sadowsky single coils instead of the stock humcancelling pups and this is the key to the tone of the bass. I have the Sadowsky ultralight case for it as well. It has the VTC as well. I just put a pretty fresh set of the Sadowsky Blue Nickels on the bass. So, it is ready to go from the start.

Here is a link to a small clip I used to explain my tendency to rush, but it will give you a basic idea of the tone.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1029052&content=songinfo&songID=9043598

I am asking $2100 obo shipped CONUS only. I will consider trades for another jazz 5, but I need at least $900-$1k after the trade so feel free to hit me with your offers. Please, only American Fenders, but will consider other basses as well.

uv70-3.

uv70-1.

uv70-2.

SNV33846.

2. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    PM sent.

3. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    PM replied. On hold.

4. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Payment sent. Bwahahahaha (that's Sadowsky-inspired evil laughter...)

5. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2008
    texas
    and.............................:hyper:

6. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    and..... sold! Thanks Andy. You are going to love this bass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.