1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS-Sansamp BDDI- $130 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by guy n. cognito, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    For sale is my recently purchased BDDI. I bought this off of another TBer about 2 weeks ago. It works perfectly and even comes with the original box and paperwork. I am selling it because I bought a new amp with a tube pre, which makes this box unnecessary for me. It is in perfect condition with no visible marks. It does have velcro on the bottom from being attached to my pedal board, but that can easily be pulled off.

Sorry, I won't have pictures until tonight because my wife is out of town with the camera. Shipping to the continental US only. No international sales. No trades. Please don't ask about either.

Pics are here:

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=39576677/a=6569723_6569723/fromupload=true/t_=6569723

2. big2277

big2277 Great Success!

Mar 2, 2006
    Bloomington IL
    PM sent.

3. guy n. cognito

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    All PMs replied.

4. guy n. cognito