FS: Sansamp RBI (240V) and Fulltone Bassdrive *AUSTRALIA*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by remo, Jan 31, 2006.

1. remo

Jan 15, 2005
    This RBI runs on Australian 240VAC which means it will also run in the UK and some parts of Europe.

The Fulltone Bassdrive is battery driven (with option of 9VDC wall-wart style power adapter).

RBI has been modded with blue light and circular knobs, I will include original red light and original knobs (see on top of RBI in pic).

The knobs are interference fit so to change them all you have to do is pull them off and pop the old ones back on (although I find the ones I installed much better bu YMMV)... The blue LED is a two second swap over.. although I can't understand why you would prefer red over blue!!! :eyebrow:

I would prefer to sell both these to an Aussie for ease of payment and shipping..

Sansamp RBI's or Fulltone Bassdrive's not appear on the Australian second hand market very often in so don't miss this rare chance to get one at a great price!

RBI has very slight scratches on the front right metal handle but is otherwise in perfect condition. The Bassdrive is immaculate.

Both come with all original boxes and documentation. I am the first owner of both itmes.

RBI: AUD$675 (Australian RRP $800 )

Bassdrive: $300 (Australian RRP $449)

shipping at buyers expense but I would expect it to cost less than AUD$30 to anywhere in Australia.

2. C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    free bump from somebody who's admired your knobs from afar. ;) where'd you get them from?
  3. remo

Jan 15, 2005
    Thanks! I got them at a local shop called "Dick Smith", they do electronic components and home electrical... I was just lucky the spline holes matched perfectly!
  4. Those are the knobs I put on my fretless Jazz. Cool stuff. Me wanty but can't affordy :( Bump for a fellow Aussie.
  5. remo

Jan 15, 2005
    boing boing