1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: SansAmp RBI, Heavy Electronics Grind Fuzz, Wooly Mammoth clone, Korg rack tuner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Scobby Bott, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scobby Bott

Scobby Bott

Jan 23, 2012
    Pottstown, PA
    Tech21 SansAmp RBI: The Rackmount version of the BDDI with an added Mids knob. Original box and instructions included. [DEL]$220[/DEL] SOLD!

Heavy Electronics Grind Fuzz: A fuzz-overdrive, with more OD at low gain, and more fuzz at high. Most notable feature is the voltage-sag knob on the side, which adds dirt when turned down a little, and gets into gated territory when turned down a lot. There is a little bit of low-end loss with this pedal, but I personally don't think it's noticeable in the mix; it's just emphasized by a boost in the high-mids when solo'd. $110
    GrindFuzz.

Emo Mann Woolly Mammoth clone: Purchased from Grrrface here. The decal was flaking off so I just removed it completely. Sounds great but does not play well with active basses. [DEL]$65[/DEL] SOLD!

Korg DTR-1000: Rackmount tuner. Has served me faithfully for years, but I just bought a PitchBlack so I have something to take to practice. Still in great shape with the exception of a few scuffs on the bottom, which won't be visible while mounted anyway. [DEL]$90[/DEL] SOLD!

Devi Ever Karaoke Party: Is it a boost? Fuzz? Overdrive? Your guess is as good as mine. Sounds pretty darn close to my Sunn combo amp at high gain. I just got it and it's really neat, but I hear the Fuzzrocious Heliotropic taking it's place in the near future. Picture coming soon. $90
    KaraokeParty.

All prices include shipping within the CONUS. I will ship outside the US at additional cost to the buyer. I'm open to trades, best offers and package discounts.

Mega-kameha-meha Trade Bait: Really looking for an EHX Superego, and a looper. Particularly an Akai Headrush.

2. sadasar

sadasar

Jan 21, 2012
    Dallas Texas.
    endorsing artist hard luck king guitars and knuckle head strings
    Pm'd with trade proposal.

3. Fro 20

Fro 20

Feb 23, 2009
    Buffalo, New York
    have you compared this against the real WM?

This would be my first purchase of a "clone" and I always wonder how close they get. But I love the WM sound

4. Scobby Bott

Scobby Bott

Jan 23, 2012
    Pottstown, PA
    I haven't had any experience with a bona-fide Mammoth so I can't really offer any insight there. I don't have any decent means of recording but I've had several interested users ask for samples, so I'm going to do my best to see if a friend can help me pump a few out within the next couple of days. Can't make any promises though.

5. Fro 20

Fro 20

Feb 23, 2009
    Buffalo, New York
    In another coupla years i'll be able to plug into it from here and try it out over the internet somehow

6. Scobby Bott

Scobby Bott

Jan 23, 2012
    Pottstown, PA
    Bump.

Audio samples coming soon hopefully

7. Fro 20

Fro 20

Feb 23, 2009
    Buffalo, New York
    Screw it, give it to me.

I have "the sickness"