SOLD FS: SansAmp RBI Rack Mount Preamp (Black Face, Black Handles)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassbrock, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the grainy cell phone picture.

This SansAmp RBI is in like new condition with very few if any visible scratches or rack rash (I couldn't see any). I am the original owner and I purchased it new from American Musical Supply. This is the newer black face unit that also has the black handles/knob protectors (as opposed to the older grey faced unit with chrome handles). Original box and manual included!

Asking $270 shipped to continental United States. I will also consider shipping to Canada but buyer will have to pay all shipping and customs charges which will probably bring the total closer to $300+ for Canada. New these sell for $329USD, so save $60 and buy from me :)

And to be clear, this unit is in like new condition. Seriously. It looks like the day I bought it and took it out of the box and I've treated it extremely well for the time I've owned it.

This SansAmp RBI is a very versatile bass preamp that can directly drive a power amp. It also has an XLR direct out for sending a signal to a front of house mixer or a recording console. Also includes an effects loop with optional 50/50 mix adjustment for blending in effects at only half wetness. And last but not least, has an unaffected output that can be used as a tuner output. Like I said, very versatile!

PM me if interested! You can also email zack at macpulse.com

PayPal and US Postal Money Orders accepted.

Thanks!

2. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    SOLD! To Lurker79. Thanks!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.