Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Sansamp RBI

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by millard, Jul 23, 2005.

1. millard

millard

Jul 27, 2004
    SoCal
    I have two, one for sale. The one for sale is a previous production run as the face plate has slightly different colorations than the other one (and slightly different than the pic on the Tech 21 site). Has some normal rash around the rack mount holes. A top/bottom scratch or two from going in and out of racks from time to time. No MFG date, but the SN is 451098.

Until I rearranged my rack into a more portable (i.e., I could easily carry it into the house), I used this one in the home studio for recording. Now that I can bring the rack in without too much trouble, I don't need two any more.

In original box with cord and copy of manual (if I can find the original manual, I'll send that). $225 shipped.

Millard

2. millard

millard

Jul 27, 2004
    SoCal
    I found the original manual:

[​IMG]

You can see the coloring of the face plate better here:

[​IMG]

3. Ken Handy

Ken Handy

Jul 24, 2005
    Wanna trade for a Ampeg B1R head? It's in mint condition.

4. millard

millard

Jul 27, 2004
    SoCal
    Don't know much about the B1R? Got a good link or willing to educate me a little? I found a small amount of info, but mostly from message boards where it was referred to as "obsolete". Seems it has a tube pre-amp section and a DI out? Do you have pix? I might be willing to give this a try for a different sort of sound.

I'm actually trying to raise money to pay for some PA gear, but I'm just awful temptable...

Millard

5. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey

Id be happy to buy your sansamp! I live in Australia, but of course, I am happy to pay the extra costs involved.

Thanks in advance

6. millard

millard

Jul 27, 2004
    SoCal
    There is a pending transaction and someone queued up in case that falls through. Will inform if it becomes available.

Millard

7. Is the Sansamp RBI still available?

8. millard

millard

Jul 27, 2004
    SoCal
    There is a pending sale. If it doesn't mature over the weekend, I'll get back to you.

Thanks for your interest...Millard