1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Sansamp RBI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by momo, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momo

momo

Oct 22, 2005
    Huntington Beach, CA
    For sale is a nearly unsued Sansamp RBI. I got this for Christmas of 05, placed it in my old monster rack, and then got my GK in March of 06. Since then, I haven't used this at all. I loved the tone of the pre, but my back made me move away from lugging my big rack. I have to sell off some stuff as I am moving soon, and I had some gear stolen that I need to replace. I can post pics soon, or I will send them to you if you PM me.

You know how good these sound, you know you want one, and you know you will get more love from your prefered gender if you own one. You can have one for far less than new. How could you NOT want to buy this one?

$225 USD + shipping in cont. U.S.

2. momo

momo

Oct 22, 2005
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Despite the 78 offers I have already entertained, I can't trade this for anyone's farrari, I would just feel bad. It is still available as a straight sale though.

Might go off to e'bay tomorrow.

3. momo

momo

Oct 22, 2005
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Weekend bump.

4. momo

momo

Oct 22, 2005
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Selling this on TB will make me gain lean muscle mass faster than selling it on Ebay. Help me out folks. Paypal is fine. You want this. You want people to know that you bought it from me.

5. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    You got a pic of it?

6. superkicky

superkicky Guest

Sep 3, 2005
    Is it switchable between 120/240v?

(I think I've asked this about 3 times in 3 different threads already :/)

7. PMd a coupla days ago.

8. available???

9. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    +1 This is an important thing for some of us.

10. kauhi17

kauhi17

May 21, 2006
    Honolulu, HI
    Endorsing Artist:Schroeder Bass Cabinets
    still avaliable? Shipping to 96797 HI and do you take pal?

Thanks and Aloha,

11. DavC

DavC

May 17, 2005
    Tallmadge , Ohio

From the RBI manual .. ( yes, i have one )

it states that units are constructed for specific voltage , and that they CANNOT be switched ...!!

hope that helps ..!!
    DC

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.