1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Schaller Roller Bridge 463B Black 4string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Mr.Bassie720, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Bassie720

Mr.Bassie720

Feb 5, 2005
    Washington DC,Silver Spring,MD
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    For sale, we have one of the best aftermarket bridges made. This came from a 48th St. Custom Guitars jazz bass that was built in 1985. The bridge has a lot of miles on it and if it could talk, it would tell you some great stories. Functions perfectly. Adjustable string spacing and, of course, height and intonation. Black finish is in very good shape considering its 25 years of service. The picture is true to the item. Some scratches on the tone bar and some mild corrosion on the hex height adjustment screws. Cheapest price on the web that I could find is $69.00 plus shipping. $20.00 shipped priority mail to the lower 48. Paypal.

ThisBridge.

2. Craig_S

Craig_S Banned

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
    These were great bridges, back in the day. You can fine tune the string spacing on them. This is what came stock on the original Dyna-Basses. I have one in my parts bin. It has and additional spacer plate with it. Very cool.

3. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    DIBBS!!!!! (Sending PM now!!!)

I LOVE these and I was wanting one for my backup bass...

-John

4. Mr.Bassie720

Mr.Bassie720

Feb 5, 2005
    On hold for John. Thanks to all, but mostly John.

5. Mr.Bassie720

Mr.Bassie720

Feb 5, 2005
    SOLD!

6. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    Nice...you KNOW you love a particular bridge when you jump on a used one for a backup bass you don't own yet...(just grabbed a replacement neck for it, too.....)

-JV

7. This was incredible deal here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.