1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Schecter Stilleto Custom-6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kanonfodr, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Got this bass a few months ago from a local shop, but not really using it for anything and I need a presentable 4-banger for the gigs I am trying to get, so along with GASing for some of the beauts here on TB I need to let her go. [DEL]$650[/DEL] $550 or best offer shipped CONUS in matching Schecter HSC.

This bass is very playable for a 6-string, the action is as low and fast as it can get without buzzing and the EMG pups are HOT. Some buckle rash and dings on the back of the bass but the pots are nice and quiet, tuning keys are silky smooth. The pups hum a little bit, but it's not very noticeable if you're more than a few feet away from the amp. I am also including the Schaller Strap locks along with the original pegs, and the bass is currently strung with Hi-Beams and I am including the strings that came on it when I purchased it.

Here's the manufacturer's page on the bass: Stiletto Custom-6 - Schecter Guitar Research

Pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/113927...authkey=Gv1sRgCOm_1JeNkL3kqQE&feat=directlink

Peace,
    Greg

2. End of work bump :)

3. Seven pages back bump. Will entertain trades up and down, looking for PJ-style 4 strings but will consider.

Peace,
    Greg

4. Happy Friday bump! Dropping the price to $600 shipped, that's better than the local folks on CL are getting it for.

Peace,
    Greg

5. kotzman

kotzman Gold Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Santa Fe, NM
    Couldn't find string spacing at the bridge on the Schecter site.

6. I will measure it at lunch, but I believe it's 17mm.

Peace,
    Greg

7. 17mm at the bridge, 9 at the nut.

Peace,
    Greg

8. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Edgewater, Maryland
    MD 6er bump!

Nice looking bass.

9. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Very nice bass and great price bump.

10. One last price edit, make your offers because I'd rather lose a bit to a TBer before Ebay or CL

11. Random bump, will entertain trades for other 6'ers or really nice fives with wider string spacing (17.mm+)

Peace,
    Greg

12. Payday weekend and Stingray GAS bump! Will go up or down on Trades.

Peace,
    Greg