1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Schecter Stilletto Elite 5 String: Great Shape: $325 Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by madbassplaya, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    I would like to move this bass fairly quickly as it's just not getting any use.

The bass plays, sounds, and looks great, but I'm using my G&L Jb far more than I use this and there's no sense in keeping a bass like this around if it's not going to be used.

I purchased the bass new and am the original owner. The bass cost me 800 bucks plus tax at my local guitar store. It has stayed in my smoke free home or been played at church in worship services a handful of times.

Features:
    Construction: Neck-Thru with Ultra Access
    Body: Mahogany with figured maple-topped wings
    Neck: Multilaminate maple and walnut
    Scale: 35"
    Fingerboard: Rosewood
    Frets: 24 Jumbo
    Inlays: Dots w/diamond at 12 fret
    Binding: Crème (neck/headstock)
    Pickups: EMG-40HZ
    Electronics: Master volume, master blend, EMG Active 2-band EQ
    Bridge: Schecter Custom Bridge
    Tuners: Schecter
    Hardware: Gold

Condition:
    The bass does not have any major dings, dents, or scratches. No real players wear either. The bass is clean. It may have some "clear coat" scratches that can be buffed out but nothing noticeable. The back plate still has the plastic on it as well and it comes with the original strings which have a ton of life because the bass hasn't been used.

Sound
    The bass has a really good sound to it. The 2 band pre-amp is pretty versatile. I can coax a nice P bass sound out of the neck pickup and it can get very modern as well. My sound guy loves this bass. Every time I play it he compliments the way it sounds. The B string is nice and tight and i'm sure the 35 inch scale helps that.

Price:
    I was asking $350 shipped for this bass, which I feel is a great deal, however it's not moving and it needs to so I will drop the price to $325.00 shipped and include a set of Dunlop Strap locks to go along with it.

Please PM me with any questions.

Here's a very washed out camera pic that does this bass absolutely no justice what so ever! I will try to get better pics outside when it stops raining.

schecter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.