1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS - Schertler DYN-B and cable

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by tony-moore, Apr 4, 2005.

1. I bought this new from LNR Music a few months ago and have never gigged with it. So except for trying out on my bass at home, it's new. I also have the right angle cable for it.

$400 including US insured ground shipping.

I can do PayPal or ???

Tony
    tony-moore@juno.com

2. Do I have this priced too high or is there just no interest? I'm open to fair offers :)

Tony

3. Jeremy Allen

Jeremy Allen Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
  4. nickbass

nickbass

Apr 29, 2005
    Northants, UK
    is this still for sale?

5. Jeremy Allen

Mar 18, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
    No, 'cause I bought it and then UPS lost it in the mail...*crud*.

6. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    Arghhh! That blows. Frickin' UPS.

7. Jeremy Allen

Mar 18, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
    Hey, it turns out UPS didn't lose the package after all!
    They just delivered it to a buyer other than myself who offered to pay the original asking price ($25 more than my offer).
    So don't avoid doing business with United Parcel Service based on this thread; some things you read on TalkBass.com are just, well, lies, whether by intention or not.

PS My thanks to gp_bass, an honest fellow, for checking with me to see if I had been scammed out of any money in this transaction (I have not) after he received the pickup in question and then saw the later posts in this thread.

PPS I used to work in a shipping department, and UPS really DOES lose packages on occasion; so if you're trying to blow off a buyer after receiving a higher offer, this is a fairly effective story to use (it certainly worked on me).