1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Schertler Stat-B-Select Pickup w/ PRE-A-III Pre-Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by YTFC2010, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Hi all!
    I'm selling my Schertler double bass pickup system which includes a Stat-B-Select pickup and PRE-A-III Pre-Amp, complete with all original cables and connectors.

Fantastic condition, purchased brand-new back in November 2009, has been gigged across the UK in cities including London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Cambridge, and at big UK festivals including this years Hop Farm Festival which was headlined by Peter Gabriel.

Great sounding pick-up, loud, highly resistant to feedback, very well balanced, particularly good for arco. Easy to install/un-install without any modification required to your bridge or bass at all.
    Selling as looking to upgrade.

Am based in the UK, so the Pre-Amp has a UK plug, however I am happy to ship worldwide.

Whole system comes complete with all original components and documents, superb condition, ready to install and gig!
    Sells for up to £585 (approx $908) brand new. Happy to listen to offers around £250-300 ($388-$465). Will ship anywhere in the UK for £12, or anywhere worldwide for £40 ($62).

Please feel free to ask any questions either publicly or by PM.

PM me to make an offer. Thanks!

Henry

2. Bump....