Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Schroeder 1212 and Mesa Boogie D-180 w/EQ

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by natrab, Feb 28, 2005.

1. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Trying to fund the Schroeder 3101212 that I'm ordering. I would just order a 210 to go with my 1212, but that would put me at 2Ohms which just doesn't quite work. The 1212 is quite capable of standing on its own for small-club size gigs and anything with PA support. If you have any questions about this cab check out the Schroeder Megathread in the amps section. I only gigged this cab once and other than that I've only used it for the occasional practice.

Schroeder 1212 - SALE PENDING.

Mesa D-180 - $550 shipped.

I also am letting one of my D-180s go to fund this new cab. The D-180 is an awesome amp. 6 6L6s and incredible Mesa tube tone. I have a 4 space Mesa shock rack I will include for an extra $200 (they cost a whole lot more than that new).

Anyways, I'm really tired, so if any of this wasn't coherent I'm sorry. Send me a PM if you're interested and post questions if you have em.

2. AlembicBob

AlembicBob

Dec 28, 2004
    MA, US
    getting in line on the 1212, just in case...

3. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    D'oh! Too late on the Schroeder.

Marshall