1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Schroeder 15+L

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Smallequestrian, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    For sale is my Schroeder 15+L cabinet.
    Excellent shape for the most part, no rips or tears, but there is a slight rough spot where I have circled in the third pic, you actually can't see it unless you look super close. Its about 6 months old, gigged but well taken care of. 400W capacity, 4 ohm, rhino covering with bullet tweeter 30-32 lbs. Very tight and articulate, these kill with a micro head like a Little Mark ora Genz Benz
    Specs on Schroeder site:
    http://www.schroedercabinets.com/15+.htm
    $545 shipped, CONUS, but I can't ship until Wednesday the 4th at the earliest, but no later than the 6th.

P1010050.
    P1010051.
    P1010053-1.

2. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    Buy me!

3. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Hey there...did you ever run the MK at full volume? I know the MK pushes 500w @ 4ohms which technically is a bit more than the cab is rated for...any issues?

4. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    Honestly, I never had too. With the Little Mark at 12 o'clock gain and 12 o'clock master, it was really freaking loud. I know if could have taken more, but frankly I don't have any reason to push it louder. I gigged this in a medium size room without PA support just last month. Won't kill you with low end, but will punch the audience in the stomach. :smug:

5. JxBass

JxBass Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Having owned this very cool cab I recommend that anyone interested in it read, if they haven't already, KJung's Schroeder 115L+ thread for extensive reviews and glowing comments.

6. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    Buy Me!

7. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    I am in Libertyville, how much for a local pickup?