1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Schroeder 15+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by LBass, Aug 6, 2012.

1. LBass

LBass

Sep 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I am selling an incredible Schroeder Bass Cabinet for [DEL]$375[/DEL] $350 (plus actual shipping). It has a 15" speaker and an adjustable tweeter, sells new for $685 + tax/shipping, handles 400 watts (8 ohms) and is only 35 lbs. Full product details here: http://www.schroedercabinets.com/15+.htm If you are not familiar with Schroeder check out their website, as well as the numerous reviews on Talkbass.com and Youtube. They are on par with all the good brands like Markbass, Genz Benz, Aguilar, Epifani, etc. I LOVE this cab and if I wasn't moving I wouldn't be selling. It is in great shape and works perfectly.

I am also considering selling a Schroder 12+ and a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0. If you buy one of those along with the 15+ I will cut you a really good deal. Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/vcwrj

I would love a local DC/Baltimore area sale, but am happy to talk about shipping and work out details. Also, I am about to drive cross country (DC-San Francisco) so if you are on the way I can always drop it off!

Trades: I might be open to a trade (plus cash where appropriate) for MIA Fender, EBMM, and high-end 5 string basses, but would prefer those transactions were in-person. Thanks!!!

I am leaving DC August 12th in the afternoon, so act fast! Otherwise I am going to leave it with a family member and ship it to myself once I am settled on the W. coast.

(I had posted a similar ad a while back, but enough details changed that I started a new post. Hope that is okay.)

2. LBass

LBass

Sep 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Bump with a price drop!

3. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159 Gold Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    Endorsing Artist: Schroeder Cabinets, GK Endorser.
    Did you ever sell you cabinet. I need a 15 to go with my Berg Ht322 and have a Schroeder 1212 1,ooo watt 4 ohm for possible trade or I could just buy it.

4. Simsimmer

Simsimmer Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Do you still have this?