1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Schroeder 310212r bass cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Masher88, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Masher88

Masher88 Believe in absurdities and you commit atrocities

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Pick up only. I will not ship this cabinet. Please don't bother asking.

That's right, 3-10" speakers and 2-12" speakers plus a tweeter! Huge sound!!! I'm letting this baby go really cheap, but you must come pick it up. I covered the metal front grill with vintage-looking silver mesh like old Fender cabs have. (in the picture, you can see the "Schroeder" tag showing through...this is far less obvious in person...the camera accentuates it).

The cab works perfectly...sounds like a monster. Huge and clear! (No, the SVT in the picture is not part of the deal). The cab shows a little wear from gigging to the outside carpet, but nothing that affects the operation. I put casters on the side for easy rolling, but these are easily removed if you don't like them.

This is the R (regular) model of Schroeder cabs. Not the light version, so this baby weighs a little over 100 pounds. I can lift it into my car and onto stages etc. by myself...but stairs need help! Ha! It's the 4 ohm model and power is 2100 watts. It will take just about ANYTHING you throw at it! The model has recently been discontinued by Jorg.

It was a replacement for the Ampeg SVT 8x10...and, boy! It SLAYES the Ampeg in sound, volume, and weight/size. I've played small clubs up to outdoor venues with this and it performs better than any other cab I've used! It's just way more cab than I need anymore....I haven't used it in almost a year other than light playing/practicing around the house.

Gonna let it go for $700 USD because you must come get it. I will take Paypal, Cash, or Money Orders/Cashier Checks.

PM me for details...

Attached Files:

2. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nice cab - what are you switching to?

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    If I were within 150 miles, I'd make this happen some how. That cab's insane.

4. Masher88

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Right now, I am just going to use my Avatar 4x10. The gigs I've been doing don't require anything larger.

BTW: I am in Euclid, Ohio...about 15 miles east of Cleveland.

5. Masher88

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    bump