Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS: Schroeder 410 (regular) with pop out casters and Schroeder 3-space rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Washishimi, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Washishimi

Washishimi Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    I so hate to do this, but I am selling my under 1 year old Schroeder 410 Regular (not neo, and not flight). Will possibly need some funds for business reasons, and I have not been playing out lately. Needs a good home! Perfect condition, and cared for like a newborn baby! Would rather sell to a Talk Bass member before throwing it on the bay. Plenty of Talk Bass pages to read about these cabinets (mostly favorable, a few not so favorable) to decide if it is for you.

Includes pop out casters for easy transportation and also a Schroeder 3-space rack (with rack screws). The rack had two small holes drilled into the top that a guitar hanger was slipped into, but has since been filled. Noticeable (as seen on close up pics), but in no way effects the functionality or strength of the rack. The only modification made to the cabinet was the relocation of the Schroeder badge on the grill, but can easily be moved back to the center location.

I live in Westchester County, NY (zip code 10560 if you need to look it up) and will not ship. Sorry…too many bad experiences shipping music equipment. At least this way you know it will be safe. You can pick it up, or I can drop it off. Your choice. Just be sure to PM me with your location if interested to see if we are close enough.
    Selling for $800. Paypal, or cash…up to you. If you have ANY questions what so ever or desire a certain pic, please let me know. Thank you!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    You evil evil man. I did not heed the warnings.

Ok so I know you need the cash but comeone help a brother out!!! I'll trade you a 21012 for it/ (wink wink nudge nudge)

C'mon you know you wanna

3. Washishimi

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    LOL. I love the 21012 as well. Maybe if this doesn't sell, and I can survive without the cash.....ya never know! I'll keep you posted. Are you not happy with the 21012? I thought it had a real smooth thick sound to it. Looking for something punchier or quicker?

4. Metal Mitch

Metal Mitch

Jul 14, 2003
    NJ
    Haha, well here's another offer to trade a 21012 for the 410. Jorg told me I picked the wrong cab for death and black metal and said I shoulda got a 410. I like the deep voicing of the 21012, but need more punch and cut when playing with a blasting double-kick drummer.

I have a couple of off-TB ads up looking to sell or trade, and I won't ship either. But I'd be happy to drive up on the weekend. Let us know what you decide to do...

5. Hrothgar

Hrothgar Guest

Sep 22, 2003
    Seattle
    Indeed. Know what I use in my Black metal band? Berg HT/EX stack!! It's the cutest thing next to those Ampeg monstrosities... Sounds tremendous though!!:bassist:

6. Washishimi

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    LOL ok Metal......you are on the trade list too!

7. MR.ATK

MR.ATK

Jan 6, 2006
    how far from buffalo is that?

8. Washishimi

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    You are about 6 to 7 hours from me. Quite a trek, but would be willing to meet you 1/2 to 3/4 of the way if you are interested.

9. Washishimi

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Bump

10. bigbeefdog

bigbeefdog Who let the dogs in?

Jul 7, 2003
    Mandeville, LA
    Selling it? :eek:

Man.... I remember you telling me how much you loved it when we did our transaction a while back.

Free bump. If I were closer (and didn't already have a 21012), I'd be thinking HARD....

11. Washishimi

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Yeah, I love the hell out of this cab!!! I have never been happier with a peice of bass gear in my life! But the facts that the band is not playing right now, and that I need the funds for business reasons, are making me sell. Have no fear though, it will be replaced with another 410R down the road!

12. PM sent...

13. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Could you please send me a price for the rack if you'd sell it seperate?

thx-alan

14. Washishimi

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Sale pending.....

15. Washishimi

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Cab and rack sold. Thanks everyone!

Thread Status: