1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Schroeder Bass Cabinets!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by LBass, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LBass

LBass

Sep 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I am selling two incredible Schroeder Bass Cabinets. They have been really good to me, handle a lot of power, and are very light weight! Prices may be negotiable depending on response, but these seem to be inline with previous Talkbass ads.

1) The first is the 15+L for $430. It sells new for $685+shipping/tax, 8 ohms and handles 400 watts RMS and is only 35 lbs. Full details here: http://www.schroedercabinets.com/15+.htm This cab has two small areas of discoloration on the grill, but is in great shape otherwise and works like a dream.

2) The second is a 12+ for $450. It sold new for $569 (or more I think), is 8 ohms handles 500 watts RMS and is only 21 lbs! This model is not sold by Schroeder anymore, but it is very similar to this one: http://www.schroedercabinets.com/mini12+.htm It is a hard to tell in the pics, but this one is incredibly light and portable. It is only one pound heavier than their current Mini 12+ that sells for $645+shipping/tax.

Pics Here: http://imgur.com/a/vcwrj

Both have adjustable titanium tweeters. If you are not familiar with Schroeder check out their website, as well as the numerous reviews on Talkbass.com and Youtube. They are on par with all the respected brands. Both cabs are in great shape and I would be happy to take more pictures. I am somewhat more motivated to sell the 15inch alone or both together (the 12 is just so handy and portable).

Here is the interesting part: I am currently located in Washington DC, but am in the process of moving to N. California where I have another rig in storage (the only reason I am selling this one). My preference is 1) to sell local in the DC/Baltimore area 2) sell along my route to the bay (roughly one of these routes) or 3) do the whole UPS/Paypal thing. I am moving in mid August so I might wait a until August 10th (give or take) before I start talking about shipping (and figuring out costs associated with that). I much prefer face to face transactions :)

I also have a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 that I am on the fence about selling. If you want to buy the whole rig (or the 15+L and the amp) we can talk about that too.

Trades: I have two great heads and three great cabs waiting for me in storage in CA so I am not too motivated to trade for amps/cabs, but I would hear what you got if it is a good deal for something relatively high-end and definitely not bulky. I would definitely be interested in trading my gear (+ cash from you or me where appropriate) for basses. I usually prefer 34" 5 strings, including Fender, EBMM (Stingray or Bongo), as well as Nash, Lull, Nordstrand, Sadowsky etc, but am always willing to entertain offers.

Hope I didn't make things too complicated, just wanted to get everything out there. Thanks!!!!

2. LBass

LBass

Sep 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Monday bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.